Friday, November 11, 2011

Children's Miracle Network & Dairy Queen Blizzard Day - August 11, 2011



Today I was able to find time after band to visit DQ on Monroe Street to support Miracle Treat Day 2011. I bought an Oreo Blizzard, yummy!=] I also got to meet an amazing kid named Jackson who got to hand blizzards out to the customers, his brother Alex and his father. This kid had so much energy and was so adorable! I am glad that I got to share this experience with him and his family! I was also able to talk with other customers about the Miss America Scholarship Program and my personal platform and other things about myself, while also talking with little kids and making smiles! =] I talked with one lady who was very interested about everything, about the baby blankets that we have done to raise money for CMN. She ended up going up to my mom and gave $10 toward the bankies 4 babes. What an amazing experience!



One of our local Children's Miracle Network kids.......




















Photo's to follow

No comments:

Post a Comment