Saturday, November 12, 2011

Miss Maple City Appearance - Nov. 5th, 2011

Me and Loren.... besties

Pictures of my Lil sis from the past 2 years.....


Me and Loren with Mahogany after the pageant......

Me with Alicia and Priya.....pageant buddies for the past 4 years.

Me and my favorite pageant buddy, Alicia.... we have been through a lot together competing over the past 4 years.

Loren with her Lil Sis

Miss Maple City competitors.... Loren, Mahogany and Alicia


me and Jim Bishop at the party afterwards.....my favorite high five guy!!!

Me and my second mom and the best Chaperone, mentor and friend always, me and Nancy Keinath


Me and my Lil Sis the past 2 years..... after the pageant at the reception.

Ever heard of the Dynamic Duo...well we are the Terrific Trio, me, Loren and Mahogany.... University of Toledo girls ROCK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment