Monday, September 3, 2012

I Joined Miss Ohio, Ellen Bryan on her Bike Tour on September 4th & 5th, 2011

Sunday, Sept. 4th, 2011

Sunday, we started out at the Walmart in . It was me, Miss Ohio Ellen Bryan and her sister on Sunday. The weather was a misty rain all day. I initially had trouble with the bike I had borrowed from a friend for the bike tour, but thanks to Ellen's family they had plenty of extra bikes so I finished the remainder tour using one of theirs. We had a stop over at the town central square in _________ then proceeded on to Piqua where we ended at the Dairy Queen for a welcoming celebration for Ellen there. Ellen was available for pictures and autographs to the public.








Monday, Sept 5

Monday we started in At the Dairy Queen in Piqua, Ohio and ended at the American Legion Hall in Celina, Ohio. We rode ______ miles. Ellen and I were joined by friends of hers and others joined along during the day. We had a stop at the Dairy Queen in _________ who had a welcoming celebration ready and waiting for Ellen, Miss Ohio to arrive. Again, she had a table set up for pictures and autographs. From their we rode until we reached Celina, Ohio. The evening ended with a dinner benefit for Ellen at the American Legion Hall. We rode a total of ______ miles on Sunday. My total miles for the weekend was ________. Completing my Silver Medal requirements for the Duke in Edinburgh Award for Miss Ohio.







No comments:

Post a Comment